Boat International Design & Innovation Award 2020 WINNER - Dominator Illumen 28
Boat International Design & Innovation Award 2020 WINNER Dominator Illumen 28
We are proud to announce that the Dominator 28M Ilumen MY Zalanka is winner in the category
"Best Naval Architecture Semi-Displacement / Planing Motor Yachts" at the Boat International Design & Innovation Awards!
This well-respected Award is considered to be the most difficult distinction to achieve in the superyacht industry. The Boat International Award recognised Dominator Yachts for the very first time in its 20 year company history for the Ilumen naval architecture and design: a motor yacht that combines efficient hydrodynamics with elegance in a hull that properly meets its intended purpose,
particularly in respect of performance, seaworthiness, range and economy.
Ilumen 28M Best Naval Architecture
- High-Tech Carbon-Epoxy-Construction: 350% more strength and safety than metal or classic monolithic composite.
- Sandwich construction allows 30% more accoustic and thermal insulation
- Engineering & Safety: highly advanced structural layout with an extensive use of carbon fiber, sandwich and vacuum infusion technology, which makes a crucial safety difference in case of grounding.
- High Performance Hull: Particular hard-chine hull with a blade bulbous bow, and unprecedented resistance values.
- The epoxy resin, the complete epoxy filler cycle, usually only used in expensive light-weight race boats, and the application of a megayacht painting system is incomparable to the gelcoat used in same-size yachts.
- Bespoke, made-to-measure: Fully customized and built around the personality and tastes of its owner.
- Double bottom with structural fuel tanks: Low barycenter and enhanced stability, safety and performance.
- Ilumen 28M: Integrating an interior volume of 30M on a pleasure craft registered under 24M!
- Joining an unprecedented ceiling height of 2,20m with a stable and robust hull.
- Megayacht features on a vessel with a very low draft (1,7m) to access undiscovered waters and bays.
- Ilumen as business case: Higher net charter rates and more frequent bookings than same length vessels.
For more details please contact us!