SHAKE N' BAKE TBD
- Length: 49.82 metres (163' 5")
- Beam: 8.43 metres (27' 8")
- Draft: 3.45 metres (11' 4")
- Number of crew: 12
- Built: 1981
- Refit: 2011
- Builder: Campanella
- Naval architect: Campanella
- Flag: Isle of Man
- Hull construction: Steel
- Hull configuration: Displacement
Air conditioning, Approved RYA water sports centre, Deck Jacuzzi, Gym/exercise equipment, Stabilisers at anchor, Stabilisers underway, WiFi connection on board
- Engines: Engines: 2x Nohab-Polar F26R 1320HP/984kW diesel engines
- Generators: 2x Scania diesel generators, 1x Caterpillar generator
- Cruising speed: 12.5
- Fuel consumption: 225 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins: 7
- Cabin configuration: 5 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed configuration: 1 King, 4 Queen, 4 Single
- Number of guests: 12
- Tenders + toys: 26 Ft Boston Whaler Outrage, Outboard 225hp Yamaha
- 19 Ft Joker Clubman, Outboard 115hp Evinrude
- 2 Jet skis 3-Man 2016 SEA-DOO GTX Limited iS 260
- Henshaw 9m x 4m (2.5m deep) swimming pool
- Inflatable Slide, Custom Freestyle Cruiser 7m
- Snorkeling Gear
- Range Of Water Skis Including Pro Mono, Intermediate And Beginners
- 1 Wakeboard
- 1 x 11’6 Stand up paddle board
- Range Of Inflatable Towable Toys Including 3 Man Banana
- Approved RYA Training Centre with onboard PWC instructor.
- Guests can complete their PWC license right from the swim platform.
- Scuba - Rendezvous Diving. 6 sets of dive gear including tanks and weights.
- On Board Compressor
- Interior Gym with True Z8 Recumbent Bike and Tunturi Rowing Machine, 1 Set Hampton Free Weights 1-10kg, Exercise/Yoga Mats.
In December 1981 Hull Number 88 was launched by Cantieri Navali Campanella.
Measuring 49.82 meters and weighing in at 404 gross tons the yacht was the pinnacle of the Savona shipyards creations to that date.
Since her launch, Mary Jean has sailed the world's oceans as one of the finest and most elegant charter yachts of her class.
Undergoing extensive refits in 2005 and 2011 with a complete transformation of the interior spaces, Mary Jean and her crew continue to offer the exceptional charter experience.
WEEKLY Winter rate
USD 140,000 + expenses
USD 10,000 DISCOUNT