- Length: 24.37 metres (79' 11")
- Beam: 5.70 metres (18' 8")
- Draft: 1.61 metres (5' 3")
- Number of crew: 3
- Built: 2008
- Builder: Fairline
- Naval architect: Bernard Olesinski
- Flag: British
- Hull construction: GRP
- Hull configuration: Planing hull
- Air conditioning, WiFi connection on board
- Engines: 2 x Caterpillar C32 Shaft Diesel each producing 1572 hp
- 2 x Cummins Onan 17.5 KVA
- Cruising speed: 18
- Fuel consumption: 400 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins: 4
- Cabin configuration: 2 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed configuration: 2 King, 4 Single
- Number of guests: 8
- Tenders + toys: Tender : FAIRLINE EDITION Williams385 Jet RIB with 110hp engine
- Jet Bike : SEA-DOO GTI 130 4-TEC PWC (PLEASE NOTE THAT A LICENCE IS REQUIRED)
- Wake board, Water skis, snorkels, masks and fins
- Crocodile and Delta Wing (3 persons)
- 2 x 2 person Sea kayak
- 2 x Paddle Boards
This gorgeous Fairline Squadron 78 provides generous living areas both inside and out. Her chic modern décor with luxury furnishings, beautiful woods and quality leathers provide the perfect setting for stylish cruising of the Mediterranean.
The spacious outdoor areas provide sociable dining experiences on both the aft deck and flybridge together with lounge and sunbathing areas. On the foredeck there are sunpads available or alternatively original ‘fatboy’ seat cushions for sun lovers! The Flybridge is also equipped with a separate sound system together with bimini cover, BBQ, serving bar, sink, fridge and icemaker.
D5 accommodates 8 guests in 4 cabins. The Master stateroom is bright and airy thanks to the triple portrait windows. There is also a sofa, vanity table, walk in dressing room and large ensuite with double sink and walk in shower. The VIP stateroom forward also has ensuite facilities all portraying a boutique luxury feel. The two twin guest cabins both have full length berths and a spacious shared bathroom.
D5 offers comfort and style with a hip vibe and is ideal for a luxury yacht charter with family, friends or corporate clients.