Gross Tonnage: 1295 Tonnes
Construction: Steel + Aluminium
Cruising speed: 13 Knots
Exterior designer: Redman Whiteley Dixon
- Heinen & Hopman air conditioning system.
- Fresh-/make up air is supplied to each fire zone via zone-dedicated air handler(s), which supply filtered and (de) humidified conditioned air to the thermostat conrolled fancoil and cabin units.
- 2 x HEM Hydro Electric Marine H40 series RO water makers (20,000 litres per day)
- 2 x Quantum Model QC 1800 zero speed stabilizers
- Van der Velde hydraulic steering system
- Alfa Laval fuel separator and filtration system
- Biological sewage treatment unit
- HEM reverse osmosis fresh water system / HEM water softener
- HEM UV water sterilization system / HEM charcoal filtration system
- Facet bilge water filtration system
- Mariner 200 EPR diving/fire fighting air compressor rated at 330bar (200bar for diving and 300bar for fire fighting)
GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
- Professional MKN cooking equipment, fully integrated in seamless stainless steel work surface.
- 4 zone hob, griddle, paster cooker, deep fryer, static oven and combination steam oven, salamander grill.
- 1 x walk-in fridge 6m/sq.
- 1 x walk-in garbage fridge 6m/sq.
- Two holland marine lift dumb waiters which together serve all decks. Innovative lift cage with two compartments, one standard type for trays and a large lower suitable for trolleys.
- Custom stainless steel exhaust hood with 3-speed intake and extraction fans to insure slight under pressure over cooking range so smells are minimized and extraction of cold air is minimized.
- 2 x walk-in freezers 6m/sq (can warm to fridge temperature if required).
- LOWER GUEST LOBBY: 1 x guest drinks fridge 60L.
- BRIDGE DECK PANTRY: Jura coffee machine (twin head); Quooker instant boiling water tapMixer tap; Insinkerator; Stainless steel sink60L drinks fridge .
- UPPER DECK PANTRY: Jura coffee machine (twin head); Quooker instant boiling water tap; Mixer tapInsinkerator; Stainless steel sink.
- MAIN DECK PANTRY: 60L drinks fridge; Foster Ice maker; Hobart industrial dishwasher; Santos citrus juicer
- BEACH CLUB: 60L drinks fridge; Foster Ice maker;Bar; Marble sink
- Panasonic professional combi microwave.
- 1 x fax machine compatible with satellite
- Wi-Fi coverage over 95% of yacht
- One Seatel 4006 VSAT 512kbs/256kbs
- 20 Icom ICM88 VHF radio
- One Fleet 500 with internet and emergency worldwide communication
- Cisco IP phones in every room, all connected to VSAT and GSM
- Satellite antennas: TVRO: one Seatel 4004; Vsat: one Seatel 4006
- Two wireless Cisco portable phones, linked to VSAT and GSM and internal phone line
- Each cabin has a wired LAN connection
- Two cellular GSM/data phones
- One Sailor VHF/DSC radio
- Two Jotron handheld VHF radios
- One Sailor SSB radio TT3042C
- One Furuno x-band radar FAR-2117BB
- One Furuno s-band radar FAR-21375BB
- One Raytheon standard gyrocompass 22G/GM
- One Cassens & Plath Magnetic compass 33001
- One Raytheon Auto Pilot 102-886
- One Furuno Depth Sounder Fe700
- Two Furuno GPS GP-150 duel
- One Furuno Wind/Speed Log DS80
- One Transas Laser Plotter
- One Furuno Navtex NX 700B
- One Furuno AIS FA 150
- One Furuno Inmarsat Gmdss systemC TT-3606E
- In the Mediterranean Icon has a Full SKY TV package, (coverage depends on yachts location.)
- In the Caribbean Icon has a full Direct TV package via satellite linked to every TV onboard
- Region 2 supported DVD players are available in all guest cabins/saloons. Region 1 can be arranged
- One full AMX movie server with 150 DVDs in all genres. A selection of DVD movies that can be brought to the cabins if wanted
- Upper saloon and Beach club are equipped with 37" Sharp LCD TVs with surround sound
- The 5 guest cabins and the gym are equipped with a 32" LCD Sharp TV's with stereo sound
- Main saloon and observation lounge are equipped with 50" Pioneer LCD with surround sound
- All TV's are controlled with an IPod touch which is used as the remote for the AMX system, DVD's, Satellite TV and Radio
- Crew lounge and crew mess each has a 37” Sharp LCD TV which is linked to the satellite and entertainment system. Surround sound in crew lounge
- The guest cabins and saloons are all equipped with automatic light control, curtains with 100% light shut and air condition control All this can be controlled via the IPOD touch.
- The rooms are also equipped with IPOD docking station that can be used for personal iPods
- Owner’s cabin is equipped with 40" LCD Loewe, with surround sound
- Wii gaming consol
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS EQUIPMENT
- 1 x 7.8m Long Island Limo tender powered by a 320hp 6 cylinder in-line turbo diesel
- 1 x 7m rib - new 2016 ridged inflatable boat, 280hp engine
- 2 x Yamaha VX 4-stroke jet skis, output: 110hp
- 2 x wakeboards with 3 different bindings for all sizes of feet
- 1 x 3.6m Narwhal unsinkable Rescue boat
- 2 x adult water skis
- 2 x kids water skis
- 1 x 5 person inflatable banana
- 1 x 3 person inflatable flying fish
- 2 x inflatable donuts
- 2 x Weber charcoal BBQs
- 6 x fishing rods
- 22 x sets of snorkel and fins
- 4 x sets of scuba pro dive gear, with onboard dive compressor
- Gym equipment:
- 1 x Power plate machine
- 1 x Technogym Kinesis multi gym machine
- 1 x Technogym running machine
- 3 x polished Stainless steel Maxwell 8000 capstans
- 190 metres x 28mm of anchor chain for each anchor
- 1 x aft Cramm passerelle with 90 degrees or possible rotation plus up and down feature
- 2 x Cramm side boarding passerelle with 90 degrees rotation possible plus up and down feature
- Telescopic fore mast
- Hoesch Alabama Jacuzzi on bridge aft deck
- 2 x Cramm lifting cranes, one rated at 4 ton lifting capacity for the Long Island tender (starboard) the other 2 ton lifting capacity for BSC, rescue boat and jet skis
- Buffet cabinets with refrigerator, ice maker, plate warmer
- 1 x Gas BBQ
SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT
- 2 x Jotron 40S EPIRB
- 2 x Jotron SART-20 SARTS
- 2 x Jotron handheld VHF radios
- 2 x Pains Wessex 250 line throwers
- Five tone air horns
- 9 x CCTV cameras with motion sensors
- 1 x Furuno NX 700B Navtex
- 1 x Furuno FA 150 AIS
- 1 x Furuno Inmarsat C TT-3606E Gmdss system
- Hi-Fog fire fighting system through out boat and a co2 system in galley duct
- Electronic key card crew door
- 34 x portable fire extinguishes
- 22 x fire hydrants/hoses
- 25 x life vests