- Length: 28.41 metres (93' 3")
- Beam: 6.44 metres (21' 2")
- Draft: 1.87 metres (6' 2")
- Number of crew: 4
- Built: 2007
- Refit: 2017
- Builder: Peri Yachts
- Naval architect: Bill Dixon
- Flag: British
- Hull construction: Composite
- Hull configuration: Planing hull
- Air conditioning, WiFi connection on board
- Engines: Main engines: 2 x MTU V10 twin turbo 1500 HP
- Generators: 2 x ONAN 22.5 KW
- Cruising speed: 17
- Fuel consumption: 500 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins: 4
- Cabin configuration: 2 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed configuration: 2 King, 4 Single
- Number of guests: 8
- Tenders + toys: Tender: Selva 470 tender, 75 HP Evinrude E-Tec
- - 2 x sets of water skis
- - 1 x monoski
- - 2 x wakeboards
- - 2 x paddle boards (2017)
- - 1 x inflatable one man donut
- - 1 x inflatable 3 man disc
- - 1 x inflatable kayak
- - 1x inflatable Jobe lunar 3p
- - snorkelling gear for 12 (fin size 39 and 43/45)
- - 2 x basic fishing kits
At launch QUANTUM was the dynamic darling of several Mediterranean yacht shows. Since she evolved to establish a successful reputation in the motor yacht charter market from her berth in the South of France.
QUANTUM's award winning Scaro Design interior and exterior styling give her a sleek, contemporary look and she has a sporty turn of pace. Fine dining experiences and warm, attentive hospitality have become her specialities over the years.
The Q Crew are all experienced professionals who maintain the yacht in exceptional condition. They form a long-standing and eclectic team going back to 2011. Above all else they pride themselves on their level of service. The Q crew won the hospitality award at the MYBA Genoa Charter Show in 2015.
QUANTUM's charter guests come from all four corners of the globe to delight in her hospitality and multi-faceted cruising grounds from the south of France to adventures beyond.
The yacht offers a spacious flybridge with sun pads alongside a wet bar service station, an optional bimini cover as well as a dining area. Her interior features plenty of natural light, thanks to large panoramic windows. The luxurious full width Master and VIP staterooms plus 2 identical twin bed staterooms make her an ideal charter yacht for 2 families.
For family fun, the yacht offers a broad range of water toys, ensuring a truly memorable holiday experience.
For years now QUANTUM has been one of the busiest motor yachts in her charming home port and her charter reviews have been consistently impeccable.